Stamboom Cruijssen » Josephina Smulders
Personal data Josephina Smulders
Ancestors of Josephina Smulders
|Jan Francis Smulders||Elisabeth Laurijssen||Irve de Vries|
|Maria Antonia van Pelt|
Johanna Barbara de Vries
Timeline Josephina Smulders
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Smulders
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Smulders.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Smulders.
- Check the information Mundia has about Smulders.
Historical context (based on birthday April 7, 1874)
- The temperature on April 7, 1874 was about 13.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1874 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1874 » The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1874 » A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1874 » The congress of the state of México elevates Naucalpan to the category of Villa, with the title of "Villa de Juárez".
Also born on April 7
- 1613 » Gerhard Douw, Dutch painter († 1675)
- 1770 » William Wordsworth, English poet († 1850)
- 1920 » Ravi Shankar, Indian sitar player
- 1935 » Hodding Carter III, American journalist and politician
- 1970 » Leif Ove Andsnes, Norwegian pianist