Stamboom Cole » Bernardus Audenaert
Personal data Bernardus Audenaert[ Source 1 ]
- He was born on May 1, 1844 in Grembergen-Kleinzand.
- He died.
- Profession: Houtzager.
Ancestors of Bernardus Audenaert
|Judoca Maria Mettepenningen|
Household of Bernardus Audenaert
Timeline Bernardus Audenaert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Audenaert
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Audenaert.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Audenaert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Audenaert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 29, 1871)
- The temperature on May 29, 1871 was about 15.5 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1871 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1871 » The Paris Commune falls.
- 1871 » The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- 1871 » The victorious Prussian Army parades though Paris, France after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
Also born on May 1
- 1916 » Glenn Ford, Canadian actor († 2006)
- 1918 » Gersh Budker, Russian physicist († 1977)
- 1934 » Joan Hackett, American actress († 1983)
- 1962 » Maia Morgenstern, Romanian actress
- 1984 » Mark Seaby, Australian Rules footballer