Stamboom Boissevain » Frans Vreede
Personal data Frans Vreede
Ancestors of Frans Vreede
Maria Catharina Johanna Boissevain
Suzanna Coralie Lucipara de Stuers
Household of Frans Vreede
The couple divorced on September 5, 1933 at Amsterdam.
Notes by Frans Vreede
Timeline Frans Vreede
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Vreede
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Vreede.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Vreede.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vreede.
Historical context (based on birthday August 11, 1887)
- The temperature on August 11, 1887 was about 15.3 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 52 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- 1887 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1887 » On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1887 » North Carolina State University is founded by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1887 » The French Riviera is hit by a large earthquake, killing around 2,000.
Also born on August 11
- 1808 » William W. Chapman, American politician († 1892)
- 1913 » Angus Wilson, British novelist († 1991)
- 1956 » Pierre-Louis Lions, French mathematician
- 1971 » Tommy Mooney, English football player
- 1982 » Alan Halsall, British actor