Stamboom Boens » Marie Louise Boens
Personal data Marie Louise Boens
Ancestors of Marie Louise Boens
|Marie Therese Baeckelandt|
|Melania Sophia Denaeghel|
Marie Louise Boens
Household of Marie Louise Boens
She had a relationship with Emiel Vanhandsaeme.
Timeline Marie Louise Boens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Boens
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Boens.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Boens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boens.
Historical context (based on birthday November 5, 1891)
- The temperature on November 5, 1891 was about 4.9 °C. The airpressure was 78 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1891 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1891 » The Jewish Colonization Association is established by Baron Maurice de Hirsch.
- 1891 » Rerum Novarum, the first document of the Catholic Social Teaching tradition, is published by Pope Leo XIII.
- 1891 » The first attempt at a Portuguese republican revolution breaks out in the northern city of Porto.
Also born on November 5
- 1615 » Ibrahim I, Ottoman Sultan († 1648)
- 1922 » Violet Barclay, American illustrator
- 1938 » Joe Dassin, French-speaking American singer († 1980)
- 1946 » Herman Brood, Dutch musician and artist († 2001)
- 1983 » Alexa Chung, British TV presenter and former fashion model