Personal data Maria Waanders
- She was born before March 15, 1858 in Haaksbergen.
Ancestors of Maria Waanders
Gerrit Jan Waanders
Marinus Hermanus Enckhof
|Johanna Louisa Enckhof|
|Maria Berendina Enckhof|
|Nella Catharina Enckhof|
|Georgina Berendina Enckhof|
|Marinus Hermanus Enckhof|
Household of Maria Waanders
- Johanna Louisa Enckhof < 1877-1933
- Wilhelmina Enckhof < 1879-1923
- Maria Berendina Enckhof < 1881-????
- Nella Catharina Enckhof < 1883-1930
- Georgina Berendina Enckhof < 1885-1972
- Marinus Hermanus Enckhof 1887-1961
- Hendrik (unsure) Enckhoff < 1892-????
- Berendina Dora Enckhof < 1892-1894
- Berendina Enckhof < 1895-1919
- Theodorus Albertus Enckhof < 1900-1919
Timeline Maria Waanders
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Maria Waanders belongs to the ancestors of Marinus Hermanus Enckhof.
Please also look at the text version of the family tree of Marinus Hermanus Enckhof.
- "Dutch Civil Registry 1811-1950," database, ), Death Record 1932 of Maria Waanders.
- "Dutch Civil Registry 1811-1950," database, ), Marriage Record 1882 of Marinus Hermanus Enckhof and Mar
About the surname Waanders
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Waanders.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Waanders.
- Check the information Mundia has about Waanders.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1882)
- The temperature on March 15, 1882 was about 7.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- 1882 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1882 » The Serbian kingdom is refounded.
- 1882 » The Battle of Tel el-Kebir is fought in the 1882 Anglo-Egyptian War.
- 1882 » More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed as a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
Also died on March 25
- 1914 » Frederic Mistral (83), Frans dichter
- 1976 » Josef Albers (88), Duits kunstenaar
- 1988 » Piotr Galperin (85), Russisch psycholoog
- 1991 » Marcel Lefebvre (85), Frans aartsbisschop
- 2006 » Buck Owens (76), Amerikaans country-zanger