Stamboom Berend Jacobs te Velde » Jochem Hettinga
Personal data Jochem Hettinga
Household of Jochem Hettinga
Timeline Jochem Hettinga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hettinga
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hettinga.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hettinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hettinga.
Historical context (based on birthday March 24, 1898)
- The temperature on March 24, 1898 was about 2.8 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1898 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1898 » Spanish-American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1898 » Fashoda Incident ? Lord Kitchener's ships reach Fashoda, Sudan.
- 1898 » Spanish-American War: The USSMaine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor in Cuba, killing more than 260. This event leads the United States to declare war on Spain.
Also born on March 24
- 1828 » Horace Gray, American jurist and Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States († 1902)
- 1923 » Murray Hamilton, American actor († 1986)
- 1930 » David Dacko, 1st and 3rd President of the Central African Republic († 2003)
- 1951 » Pat Bradley, American golfer
- 1960 » Kelly LeBrock, American actress
The publication Stamboom Berend Jacobs te Velde has been compiled by Eric te Velde (contact is not possible).