Stamboom Berend Jacobs te Velde » Jochem Hettinga
Personal data Jochem Hettinga
Household of Jochem Hettinga
Timeline Jochem Hettinga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hettinga
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hettinga.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hettinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hettinga.
Historical context (based on birthday March 24, 1898)
- The temperature on March 24, 1898 was about 2.8 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1898 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1898 » Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1898 » Spanish-American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports and the USSNashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1898 » President William McKinley signs the Newlands Resolution annexing Hawaii as a territory of the United States.
Also born on March 24
- 1796 » John Corry Wilson Daly, Canadian politician († 1878)
- 1850 » Silas Hocking, British novelist and preacher († 1935)
- 1976 » Aaron Brooks, American football player
- 1979 » Graeme Swann, English cricketer
- 1983 » T. J. Ford, American basketball player
The publication Stamboom Berend Jacobs te Velde has been compiled by Eric te Velde (contact is not possible).