Stamboom Berend Jacobs te Velde » Jochem Hettinga
Personal data Jochem Hettinga
Household of Jochem Hettinga
Timeline Jochem Hettinga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hettinga
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hettinga.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hettinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hettinga.
Historical context (based on birthday March 24, 1898)
- The temperature on March 24, 1898 was about 2.8 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1898 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1898 » The shooting death of crime boss Soapy Smith releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1898 » The Spanish-American War: The United States declares war on Spain.
- 1898 » The Hundred Days' Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor in hopes changing social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of Imperial Examination in 1905.
Also born on March 24
- 1901 » Ub Iwerks, American cartoonist († 1971)
- 1905 » Pura Santillan-Castrence, Filipino writer and diplomat († 2007)
- 1954 » Robert Carradine, American actor
- 1960 » Kelly LeBrock, American actress
- 1986 » Tony McMahon, English footballer
The publication Stamboom Berend Jacobs te Velde has been compiled by Eric te Velde (contact is not possible).