Stamboom Aris Veenbrink » Pieter Linden van Der
Personal data Pieter Linden van Der
Ancestors of Pieter Linden van Der
Gerrit Linden van Der
Pieter Linden van Der
Anna Maria Veenbrink
x.(3) > 1942
Maria Jacoba Elisabeth Hensen
Household of Pieter Linden van Der
- Gerardus Wilhelmus Linden van Der 1904-1989
- Johanna Alida Linden van Der 1905-1988
- Wilhelmus Gerardus Linden van Der 1907-1991
- Alida Maria Linden van Der 1909-2002
- Cornelia Linden van Der 1910-1988
- Maria Linden van Der 1911-1912
He is married to (3) Maria Jacoba Elisabeth Hensen after 1942.
Timeline Pieter Linden van Der
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Linden van Der
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Linden van Der.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Linden van Der.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Linden van Der.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1903)
- There was 6 mm of rain during 87 hours. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1903 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1903 » Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the famous poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1903 » The Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1903 » May coup d'etat: Alexander Obrenovich, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
Also born on August 14
- 1586 » William Hutchinson, Rhode Island colonist († 1642)
- 1961 » Susan Olsen, American actress
- 1968 » Darren Clarke, Northern Irish golfer
- 1971 » Raoul Bova, Italian actor
- 1972 » Yu Jae-seok, South Korean entertainer