Stambomen Quist » Adriaan Isebree Moens
Personal data Adriaan Isebree Moens
- He was born on November 15, 1846 in Zierikzee (Schouwen-Duiveland) (Zeeland) Ned.
- He died on June 24, 1891 in Goes (Zeeland) Ned, he was 44 years old.
- Med. Doctor.
Ancestors of Adriaan Isebree Moens
|Jacob Matthias Moens|
|Regina Elisabeth van Hoorn|
|Joost de Kater|
|Lena de Glopper|
Jan Isebree Moens
Susanna Cornelia de Kater
Adriaan Isebree Moens
Hermine Gertrude Constance Marie Kolff van Oosterw
Carolina Frederika Wilhelmina Kolff van Oosterwijk
Household of Adriaan Isebree Moens
Church wedding to (1) Hermine Gertrude Constance Marie Kolff van Oosterw on October 1, 1877 at Stad aan De Haringvliet (Zeeland) Ned.
- N.n. 1877-????
Church wedding to (2) Carolina Frederika Wilhelmina Kolff van Oosterwijk on December 23, 1880 at Lochem (Gl) Ned.
- N.n. 1880-????
Notes by Adriaan Isebree Moens
Timeline Adriaan Isebree Moens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Isebree Moens
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Isebree Moens.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Isebree Moens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Isebree Moens.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 1, 1877)
- The temperature on October 1, 1877 was about 10.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon ? the Nez Perce defeat the US Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- Rioting in Baltimore, Maryland by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers is put down by the state militia, resulting in nine deaths.
The publication Stambomen Quist has been compiled by J.M. Quist. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stambomen-quist/