Parenteel van Tuijl omgeving Amerongen » Nicolaas Tukker
Personal data Nicolaas Tukker
- He was born on January 12, 1866 in Vianen.[ Source 1 ]
Ancestors of Nicolaas Tukker
Maria Cornelia Goedee
|Maria Cornelia Tukker|
|Maria Cornelia Tukker|
Household of Nicolaas Tukker
- Jan Tukker 1890-1891
- Dirk Tukker 1891-1896
- Jan Tukker 1893-1893
- Tukker 1894-1894
- Adriana Tukker 1895-1895
- Adriana Tukker 1896-????
- Maria Cornelia Tukker 1897-1897
- Geertruida Tukker 1898-????
- Maria Cornelia Tukker 1901-1901
- Jan Tukker 1902-1902
- Johannes Tukker 1903-1903
- Johanna Tukker 1905-1905
- Clasina Tukker 1907-
- Johannes Tukker 1908-1908
Timeline Nicolaas Tukker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Genlias (akte 3)
- Genlias (akte 1182)
- Genlias (akte 5)
About the surname Tukker
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Tukker.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Tukker.
- Check the information Mundia has about Tukker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 3, 1888)
- The temperature on August 3, 1888 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1888 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1888 » Mutineers imprison Emin Pasha at Dufile.
- 1888 » George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- 1888 » The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
Also born on January 12
- 1562 » Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy († 1630)
- 1884 » Texas Guinan, American actress († 1933)
- 1946 » Lady Cosgrove, Scottish judiciary figure
- 1948 » Gordon Campbell, Premier of British Columbia
- 1977 » Yoandy Garlobo, Cuban baseball player