Parenteel Ordelman(s) » Janna Geertruida Ordelman
Personal data Janna Geertruida Ordelman
- She was born about 1866 in Borculo.
Ancestors of Janna Geertruida Ordelman
|Janna Geertruid Wevers|
|Willem Jacobus Forkink||Hendrika Altena|
Willemina Jacoba Forkink (Vorrink)
Janna Geertruida Ordelman
Timeline Janna Geertruida Ordelman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Janna Geertruida Ordelman is a descendant of Hendrick Ordelmans.
See also the textual family tree of Hendrick Ordelmans.
About the surname Ordelman
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ordelman.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ordelman.
- Check the information Mundia has about Ordelman.
Historical context (based on day of death December 20, 1868)
- The temperature on December 20, 1868 was about 0.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1868 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1868 » The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1868 » The Shogunate is abolished in Japan.
- 1868 » Arica, Peru (now Chile) is devastated by a tsunami which followed a magnitude 8.5 earthquake in the Peru-Chile Trench off the coast. The earthquake and tsunami killed an estimated 25,000 people in Arica and perhaps 70,000 people in all.
Also died on December 20
- 1864 » Schelto van Heemstra (57), Nederlands politicus
- 1984 » Stanley Milgram (51), Amerikaans psycholoog
- 1996 » Carl Sagan (62), Amerikaans astronoom en populariseerder van de wetenschap
- 2003 » Coy Koopal (71), Nederlands voetballer
- 2005 » Loek Biesbrouck (84), Nederlands voetballer