Parenteel Berent Garrits Fekens/Seters/Teters » Maria Louisa Meijer
Personal data Maria Louisa Meijer
- She was born on June 16, 1900 in Amsterdam.
- She died.
Household of Maria Louisa Meijer
Timeline Maria Louisa Meijer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Meijer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meijer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Meijer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meijer.
Historical context (based on birthday June 16, 1900)
- The temperature on June 16, 1900 was about 17.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1900 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1900 » Quantum Mechanics: Max Planck presents a theoretical derivation of his black-body radiation law.
- 1900 » The American League is organized in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with 8 founding teams.
- 1900 » President William McKinley places Alaska under military rule.
Also born on June 16
- 1858 » King Gustaf V of Sweden († 1950)
- 1888 » Alexander Alexandrovich Friedman, Russian physicist († 1925)
- 1929 » Ramon Bieri, American actor († 2001)
- 1934 » William Forsyth Sharpe, American economist, Nobel laureate
- 1978 » Dainius Zubrus, Lithuanian ice hockey player