Kwartierstaat Morel - Van Peperstraten » Simon Morel
Personal data Simon Morel
- Profession: koopman.
Ancestors of Simon Morel
|Franciscus Morel||Theodora Siebers|
|Nicolaas Jacobsz (Klaas) van Diest|
|Sophia Christina Mondriaan|
Paulus Franciscus Morel
Jacoba Antonia van Diest
Anna Maria Pieternella van der Harst
|Simon Johannes Morel|
|Abraham Cornelis Willem Morel|
|Anna Maria Petronella Morel|
|Paulus Franciscus Morel|
|Johannes Leonardus Morel|
|Jacoba Antonia Morel|
Household of Simon Morel
- Simon Johannes Morel 1871-1935
- Abraham Cornelis Willem Morel 1873-1938
- Anna Maria Petronella Morel 1875-1935
- Paulus Franciscus Morel 1877-1945
- Johannes Leonardus Morel 1879-1946
- Jacoba Antonia Morel 1881-1950
- Wilhelmina Petronella Morel 1883-????
- Willem Arie Morel 1885-> 1918
- Theodora Petronella Morel 1887-????
Timeline Simon Morel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Morel
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Morel.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Morel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Morel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 1, 1868)
- The temperature on July 1, 1868 was about 13.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1868 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1868 » In New York City the Jolly Corks organization is renamed the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks.
- 1868 » The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1868 » Thomas D'Arcy McGee, one of the Canadian Fathers of Confederation is assassinated by the Irish, in one of the few Canadian political assassinations, and the only one of a federal politician.
Also born on April 29
- 1762 » Jean-Baptiste Jourdan, French marshal († 1833)
- 1854 » Henri Poincaré, French mathematician and physicist († 1912)
- 1876 » Zauditu of Ethiopia († 1930)
- 1976 » Jay Orpin, Swedish composer and producer
- 1988 » Philippa Brown, Australian Teen Pop Sensation