Kwartierstaat Morel - Van Peperstraten » Simon Morel
Personal data Simon Morel
- Profession: koopman.
Ancestors of Simon Morel
|Franciscus Morel||Theodora Siebers|
|Nicolaas Jacobsz (Klaas) van Diest|
|Sophia Christina Mondriaan|
Paulus Franciscus Morel
Jacoba Antonia van Diest
Anna Maria Pieternella van der Harst
|Simon Johannes Morel|
|Abraham Cornelis Willem Morel|
|Anna Maria Petronella Morel|
|Paulus Franciscus Morel|
|Johannes Leonardus Morel|
|Jacoba Antonia Morel|
Household of Simon Morel
- Simon Johannes Morel 1871-1935
- Abraham Cornelis Willem Morel 1873-1938
- Anna Maria Petronella Morel 1875-1935
- Paulus Franciscus Morel 1877-1945
- Johannes Leonardus Morel 1879-1946
- Jacoba Antonia Morel 1881-1950
- Wilhelmina Petronella Morel 1883-????
- Willem Arie Morel 1885-> 1918
- Theodora Petronella Morel 1887-????
Timeline Simon Morel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Morel
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Morel.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Morel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Morel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 1, 1868)
- The temperature on July 1, 1868 was about 13.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1868 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1868 » Mefistofele, an opera by Arrigo Boito receives its première performance at La Scala.
- 1868 » Treaty of Bosque Redondo is signed allowing the Navajos to return to their lands in Arizona and New Mexico.
- 1868 » In New York City the Jolly Corks organization is renamed the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks.
Also born on April 29
- 1810 » Thomas Adolphus Trollope, English author and journalist, († 1892)
- 1952 » Bob McClure, American baseball player
- 1971 » Tamara Johnson-George, American singer (SWV)
- 1981 » George McCartney, Northern Irish footballer
- 2005 » Dipangkorn Rasmijoti, son of Princess Srirasmi