Genealogie Sevinga » Emke (Impke) ROELS
Personal data Emke (Impke) ROELS
- First name Impke.
- She was born September 1733 in Garijp, Bergum, Tietjerksteradeel, Friesland.
- She was baptized on September 14, 1733 in Garijp, Bergum, Tietjerksteradeel, Friesland.
Ancestors of Emke (Impke) ROELS
Tjeetske (Tiedts) BINNES
Emke (Impke) ROELS
Household of Emke (Impke) ROELS
Timeline Emke (Impke) ROELS
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Roels
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Roels.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Roels.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roels.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1757)
- The temperature on May 8, 1757 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1757 » Seven Years' War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- 1757 » On-board the HMS Monarch, Admiral John Byng is executed by firing squad for neglecting his duty.
- 1757 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Leuthen ? Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
Also died on February 14
- 1929 » Tom Burke, American runner (b. 1875)
- 1978 » Paul Governali, American football player (b. 1921)
- 1995 » Michael V. Gazzo, American actor (b. 1923)
- 2003 » Johnny Longden, English jockey (b. 1907)
- 2005 » Tatiana Gritsi-Milliex, Greek novelist and journalist (b. 1920)