Genealogie Sevinga » Emke (Impke) ROELS
Personal data Emke (Impke) ROELS
- First name Impke.
- She was born September 1733 in Garijp, Bergum, Tietjerksteradeel, Friesland.
- She was baptized on September 14, 1733 in Garijp, Bergum, Tietjerksteradeel, Friesland.
Ancestors of Emke (Impke) ROELS
Tjeetske (Tiedts) BINNES
Emke (Impke) ROELS
Household of Emke (Impke) ROELS
Timeline Emke (Impke) ROELS
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Roels
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Roels.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Roels.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roels.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1757)
- The temperature on May 8, 1757 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1757 » Seven Years' War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- 1757 » Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert?François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1757 » Battle of Kolín between Prussian Forces under Frederick the Great of Prussia and an Austrian Army under the command of Field Marshal Count Leopold Joseph von Daun in the Seven Year's War.
Also died on February 14
- 1885 » Jules Vallès, French writer (b. 1832)
- 1948 » Mordecai Brown, American baseball player (b. 1876)
- 1979 » Adolph Dubs, American diplomat (b. 1920)
- 1994 » Rodney Orr American racing driver (b. 1962)
- 2009 » Sir Bernard Ashley, Welsh businessman (b. 1926)