Stamboom Koning » Gezinus Haan
Personal data Gezinus Haan
Ancestors of Gezinus Haan
|Geessien Hindriks Jonker|
Timeline Gezinus Haan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Haan
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Haan.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Haan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Haan.
Historical context (based on birthday April 15, 1916)
- The temperature on April 15, 1916 was between 2.6 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 2.2 mm of rain during 48 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1916 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1916 » Mary Pickford becomes the first female film star to get a million dollar contract.
- 1916 » The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- 1916 » World War I: Manfred von Richthofen ("The Red Baron"), a flying ace of the German Luftstreitkräfte, wins his first aerial combat near Cambrai, France.
Also born on April 15
- 1874 » Johannes Stark, German physicist, Nobel laureate († 1957)
- 1888 » Maximilian Kronberger, German poet († 1904)
- 1912 » Kim Il-sung, President of North Korea († 1994)
- 1942 » Kenneth Lay, American businessman († 2006)
- 1985 » Aaron Laffey, American baseball player