Stamboom Koning » Gezinus Haan
Personal data Gezinus Haan
Ancestors of Gezinus Haan
|Geessien Hindriks Jonker|
Timeline Gezinus Haan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Haan
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Haan.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Haan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Haan.
Historical context (based on birthday April 15, 1916)
- The temperature on April 15, 1916 was between 2.6 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 2.2 mm of rain during 48 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1916 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1916 » Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
- 1916 » U.S. President Woodrow Wilson signs a bill incorporating the Boy Scouts of America, making them the only American youth organization with a federal charter.
- 1916 » Erzerum Offensive during World War I, Russian victory over Ottoman Empire
Also born on April 15
- 1841 » Joseph E. Seagram, Canadian distillery founder († 1919)
- 1886 » Nikolay Gumilyov, Russian poet († 1921)
- 1947 » Lois Chiles, American actress
- 1958 » Benjamin Zephaniah, British writer
- 1967 » Frankie Poullain, British musician (The Darkness)