Stamboom Koning » Gezinus Haan
Personal data Gezinus Haan
Ancestors of Gezinus Haan
|Geessien Hindriks Jonker|
Timeline Gezinus Haan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Haan
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Haan.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Haan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Haan.
Historical context (based on birthday April 15, 1916)
- The temperature on April 15, 1916 was between 2.6 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 2.2 mm of rain during 48 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1916 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1916 » Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1916 » Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1916 » Easter Rebellion: Martial law in Ireland is lifted and the rebellion is officially over with the surrender of Irish nationalists to British authorities in Dublin.
Also born on April 15
- 1794 » Jean Pierre Flourens, French physiologist († 1867)
- 1938 » Hso Khan Pha, Burmese politician
- 1959 » Thomas F. Wilson, American actor
- 1971 » Katy Hill, British television presenter
- 1980 » Victor Núñez, Costa Rican footballer