Stamboom Koning » Gezinus Haan
Personal data Gezinus Haan
Ancestors of Gezinus Haan
|Geessien Hindriks Jonker|
Timeline Gezinus Haan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Haan
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Haan.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Haan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Haan.
Historical context (based on birthday April 15, 1916)
- The temperature on April 15, 1916 was between 2.6 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 2.2 mm of rain during 48 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1916 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1916 » Eight American planes take off in pursuit of Pancho Villa, the first United States air-combat mission in history.
- 1916 » Anzac Day commemorated for the first time, on the first anniversary of the landing at Anzac Cove.
- 1916 » Federal employees win the right to Workers' compensation by(Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
Also born on April 15
- 1707 » Leonhard Euler, Swiss mathematician († 1783)
- 1741 » Charles Willson Peale, American painter, soldier and naturalist († 1827)
- 1885 » Tadeusz Kutrzeba, Polish general († 1947)
- 1933 » Roy Clark, American musician
- 1939 » Claudia Cardinale, Tunisian-born actress
The publication Stamboom Koning has been compiled by Danielle de Bock. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/koning-stamboom/