Stamboom Koning » Gezinus Haan
Personal data Gezinus Haan
Ancestors of Gezinus Haan
|Geessien Hindriks Jonker|
Timeline Gezinus Haan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Haan
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Haan.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Haan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Haan.
Historical context (based on birthday April 15, 1916)
- The temperature on April 15, 1916 was between 2.6 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 2.2 mm of rain during 48 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1916 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1916 » World War I: Battle of Magdhaba ? Allied forces defeat Turkish forces in Egypt's Sinai peninsula.
- 1916 » World War I: The British 6th Indian Division surrenders to Ottoman Forces at Kut in one of the largest surrenders of British forces up to that point.
- 1916 » Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222-0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
Also born on April 15
- 1452 » Leonardo da Vinci, Italian Renaissance polymath († 1519)
- 1646 » Pierre Poiret, French mystic († 1719)
- 1856 » Jean Moréas, Greek poet († 1910)
- 1936 » Raymond Poulidor, French cyclist
- 1969 » Jeromy Burnitz, American baseball player