Genealogische gegevens Tilburg/Goirle e.o. » Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Personal data Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- He was born on April 19, 1876 in Schwerin (D).
- He was baptized on June 3, 1876 in Schwerin (D).
- He is buried on July 11, 1934 in Delft.
Ancestors of Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
|Paul Friedrich von Mecklenburg-Schwerin|
|Alexandrine von Pruisen|
|Frans Fredrik von Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt|
|Mathilda von Schönburg-Waldenburg|
Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Elisabeth van Bork
Geertrude Merten Duplessis
Mies van Bemmel
Wilhelmina Helena Pauline Maria van Oranje-Nassau
Household of Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
He had a relationship with (1) Elisabeth van Bork.
- Jan Bartholomeus Poortman 1915-1929
He had a relationship with (2) Geertrude Merten Duplessis.
- Catharine von Duplessis 1911-????
He is married to (3) Mies van Bemmel.
Unknown relation (5) .
Timeline Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Von Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Von Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Von Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
Historical context (based on birthday April 19, 1876)
- The temperature on April 19, 1876 was about 13.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1876 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1876 » An express train called the Transcontinental Express arrives in San Francisco, California, via the First Transcontinental Railroad only 83 hours and 39 minutes after leaving New York City.
- 1876 » White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, SC.
- 1876 » The Reichsbank opens in Berlin.
Also born on April 19
- 1883 » Richard von Mises, Austrian-born mathematician († 1953)
- 1935 » Justin Rigali, American Roman Catholic cardinal
- 1976 » Ruud Jolie, Dutch guitarist (Within Temptation)
- 1983 » Curtis Thigpen, American baseball player
- 1983 » Zack Duke, American baseball player