Genealogie Vermeer » Willempje Morren
Personal data Willempje Morren
Ancestors of Willempje Morren
|Aalt Lubbertsen Hop|
Lubbertjen Aaltsen Hop
Timeline Willempje Morren
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- (akte 189)
About the surname Morren
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Morren.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Morren.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Morren.
Historical context (based on birthday December 18, 1860)
- The temperature on December 18, 1860 was about -1.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- 1860 » The Netherlands had about 3 million citizens.
- 1860 » The Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?later renamed Community of Christ?is organized by Joseph Smith III and others at Amboy, Illinois
- 1860 » The oldest audible sound recording of a human voice is recorded.
- 1860 » The first ever inter-club football match takes place between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at the Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England.
Also born on December 18
- 1725 » Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and Bible commentator († 1791)
- 1929 » Józef Cardinal Glemp, Cardinal-Archbishop Emeritus of Warsaw
- 1964 » Stone Cold Steve Austin, American professional wrestler
- 1971 » Noriko Matsueda, Japanese composer
- 1975 » Vincent van der Voort, Dutch dart player