Genealogie Vermeer » Willempje Morren
Personal data Willempje Morren
Ancestors of Willempje Morren
|Aalt Lubbertsen Hop|
Lubbertjen Aaltsen Hop
Timeline Willempje Morren
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- (akte 189)
About the surname Morren
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Morren.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Morren.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Morren.
Historical context (based on birthday December 18, 1860)
- The temperature on December 18, 1860 was about -1.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- 1860 » The Netherlands had about 3 million citizens.
- 1860 » Charles XV of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1860 » The first successful United States Pony Express run from Saint Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California begins.
- 1860 » Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian Unification.
Also born on December 18
- 1861 » Lionel Monckton, English composer for the musical theatre († 1924)
- 1946 » Steve Biko, South African anti-apartheid activist († 1977)
- 1953 » Elliot Easton, American guitarist (The Cars)
- 1978 » Daniel Cleary, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979 » Andrew Kepple, New Zealander animator