Genealogie Mostert » Philippus Johannes Pronk
Personal data Philippus Johannes Pronk
- Profession: VISSER (1863-1902).
Ancestors of Philippus Johannes Pronk
Household of Philippus Johannes Pronk
- Martina Pronk 1862-1950
Timeline Philippus Johannes Pronk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 1897
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 2490
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 32
About the surname Pronk
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Pronk.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Pronk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pronk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 21, 1863)
- The temperature on January 21, 1863 was about 4.2 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and several of his men escape the Ohio Penitentiary and return safely to the South.
- In Romania the mountain railway from Anina to Oravita is used for the first time.
- American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The publication Genealogie Mostert has been compiled by S. Mostert en S. J. Mostert. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie_mostert/