Genealogie Mostert » Philippus Johannes Pronk
Personal data Philippus Johannes Pronk
- Profession: VISSER (1863-1902).
Ancestors of Philippus Johannes Pronk
|Trijntje van der Toorn|
Philippus Johannes Pronk
Household of Philippus Johannes Pronk
Getuige(n): MATTHIJS ROS, 39 JAAR, VISSER; DIRK BAL, 27 JAAR, VISSER; KLAAR PRONK, 26 JAAR, VISSER; NICOLAAS DEN DULK, 43 JAAR, ARBEIDER, ALLEN WONENDE TE SCHEVENINGEN.
- Martina Pronk 1862-1950
Timeline Philippus Johannes Pronk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG (akte 1897)
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG (akte 2490)
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG (akte 32)
About the surname Pronk
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Pronk.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Pronk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pronk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 21, 1863)
- The temperature on January 21, 1863 was about 4.2 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1863 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1863 » New York Draft Riots: In New York City, opponents of conscription begin three days of rioting which will be later regarded as the worst in United States history.
- 1863 » American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: two divisions of James B. McPherson's XVII Corps (ACW) turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton's defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- 1863 » Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill's Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
Also born on November 8
- 1848 » Gottlob Frege, German mathematician and logician († 1925)
- 1854 » Johannes Rydberg, Swedish physicist († 1919)
- 1885 » Emil Fahrenkamp, German architect († 1966)
- 1913 » June Havoc, American actress († 2010)
- 1922 » Christiaan Barnard, South African heart surgeon († 2001)