Genealogie Visser » Tiemen Weerstand
Personal data Tiemen Weerstand
- He was born on July 2, 1950 in Urk, Flevoland, Nederland.
- He died.
- He is buried.Unknown method
Ancestors of Tiemen Weerstand
Timeline Tiemen Weerstand
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Weerstand
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Weerstand.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Weerstand.
- Check the information Mundia has about Weerstand.
Historical context (based on birthday July 2, 1950)
- The temperature on July 2, 1950 was between 2.6 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.7 °C. There was 8.7 mm of rain during 168 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- 1950 » The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- 1950 » Paula Ackerman, the first woman appointed to perform rabbinical functions in the United States, leads the congregation in her first services.
- 1950 » The United States decides to send troops to fight in the Korean War.
- 1950 » First appearance of the "Beetle Bailey" comic strip.
Also born on July 2
- 1914 » Frederick Fennell, American conductor († 2004)
- 1939 » John H. Sununu, White House Chief of Staff under George HW Bush
- 1943 » Walter Godefroot, Belgian cyclist
- 1974 » Rocky Gray, American musician
- 1979 » Sam Hornish, Jr., American race car driver