Genealogie Visser » Tiemen Weerstand
Personal data Tiemen Weerstand
- He died.
- He is buried.Unknown method
Ancestors of Tiemen Weerstand
Timeline Tiemen Weerstand
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Weerstand
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Weerstand.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Weerstand.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weerstand.
Historical context (based on birthday July 2, 1950)
- The temperature on July 2, 1950 was between 2.6 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.7 °C. There was 8.7 mm of rain during 168 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- 1950 » The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- 1950 » The military of the People's Republic of China takes control of the town of Chamdo in eastern Tibet.
- 1950 » Korean War: United States forces land at Incheon
- 1950 » Cold War: In Philadelphia, Harry Gold pleads guilty to spying for the Soviet Union by passing secrets from atomic scientist Klaus Fuchs.
Also born on July 2
- 1914 » Frederick Fennell, American conductor († 2004)
- 1958 » Thomas Bickerton, American Methodist bishop
- 1970 » Monie Love, English rapper
- 1979 » Joe Thornton, Canadian hockey player
- 1980 » Nicole Manske, American beauty queen and motorsports television commentator