Genealogie Verkleij/Verkley » Elisabeth M. Van. Cooth
Personal data Elisabeth M. Van. Cooth
Household of Elisabeth M. Van. Cooth
Timeline Elisabeth M. Van. Cooth
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Cooth
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Cooth.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Cooth.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cooth.
Historical context (based on birthday August 17, 1874)
- The temperature on August 17, 1874 was about 11.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1874 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1874 » The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
- 1874 » A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1874 » Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trading rights.
Also born on August 17
- 1866 » Mir Mahboob Ali Khan, 6th Nizam of Hyderabad († 1911)
- 1920 » Maureen O'Hara, Irish actress
- 1932 » V. S. Naipaul, West Indian writer, Nobel Laureate
- 1933 » Eugene F. Kranz, American NASA executive
- 1979 » Marcus Patric, British actor
The publication Genealogie Verkleij/Verkley has been compiled by (contact is not possible).