Genealogie Verbrugge » Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Personal data Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Ancestors of Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Petrus Johannes Hendriks
Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Household of Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Timeline Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hendriks
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hendriks.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hendriks.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hendriks.
Historical context (based on birthday June 4, 1889)
- The temperature on June 4, 1889 was about 21.0 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1889 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1889 » Tijuana, Mexico, is founded.
- 1889 » The first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter as the distance between two lines on a standard bar of an alloy of platinum with ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.
- 1889 » The first issue of the Wall Street Journal is published.
Also born on June 4
- 1934 » Seamus Elliott, Irish cyclist († 1971)
- 1953 » Linda Lingle, 6th Governor of Hawaii
- 1956 » Keith David, American actor
- 1983 » Koffi Ndri Romaric, Ivorian footballer
- 1986 » Shane Kippel, Canadian actor
The publication Genealogie Verbrugge has been compiled by Machiel J.G. Verbrugge. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-verbrugge/