Genealogie Verbrugge » Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Personal data Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Ancestors of Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Petrus Johannes Hendriks
Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Household of Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Gemeente Wateringen Huwelijken Akte Nummer: 2
Timeline Marinus Hubertus Hendriks
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hendriks
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hendriks.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hendriks.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hendriks.
Historical context (based on birthday June 4, 1889)
- The temperature on June 4, 1889 was about 21.0 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1889 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1889 » At high noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Run of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1889 » The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1889 » 78 are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.
Also born on June 4
- 1879 » Mabel Lucie Attwell, English children's author and illustrator († 1964)
- 1907 » Jacques Roumain, Haitian writer († 1944)
- 1924 » Tofilau Eti Alesana, Prime Minister of Samoa († 1999)
- 1957 » Yoon Suk-ho, South Korean director
- 1962 » John P. Kee, American Gospel singer