Genealogie Van der Esch, Kosters, van Hezik, Thijssen e.v.a. » Sara (Zara) Noothout
Personal data Sara (Zara) Noothout
- She was baptized on September 11, 1785 in Amsterdam.[ Source 1 ]
- She died before 1845.Overleden op/na 19-04-1823.
- Religion: Evangelisch-Luthers.
Image(s) Sara (Zara) Noothout
Ancestors of Sara (Zara) Noothout
|Ernst Nohthout) Noothout (Noodhout|
|Anna Gijzen (Gijsen)|
|Harmanus (Hermanus) van der Hulst|
± 1711-> 1753
|Alijda (Alida) Backer (Bakker)|
Abraham (Abram) Noothout
Alida (Aleijda) van der Hulst
Sara (Zara) Noothout
Jan Zeegers (Zegers)
Household of Sara (Zara) Noothout
She is married to Jan Zeegers (Zegers).
Timeline Sara (Zara) Noothout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Noothout
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Noothout.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Noothout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Noothout.
Historical context (based on christening day September 11, 1785)
- The temperature on September 11, 1785 was about 17.0 °C. There was 88 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: betrokken regen . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1785 » Kamehameha, the king of Hawai?i defeats Kalanikupule and establishes the Kingdom of Hawai?i.
- 1785 » John Walter publishes the first issue of the Daily Universal Register (later renamed The Times).
- 1785 » The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.