Genealogie Van den Heijkant » Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Personal data Andries Jacobus Learbuch
- He was born on July 20, 1877 in Oosterhout.
Ancestors of Andries Jacobus Learbuch
|Antonie Willem Learbuch||Anna Brouwers||Andreas Jacobus van den Heijkant|
Wilhelmina van den Heijkant
Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Adriana Maria Theodora van der Linden
Household of Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Timeline Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Learbuch
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Learbuch.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Learbuch.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Learbuch.
Historical context (based on birthday July 20, 1877)
- The temperature on July 20, 1877 was about 16.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1877 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1877 » Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom is proclaimed Empress of India.
- 1877 » Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- 1877 » Mihail Kog?lniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
Also born on July 20
- 1934 » Uwe Johnson, German writer († 1984)
- 1935 » Ted Rogers, English comedian († 2001)
- 1943 » Chris Amon, New Zealand racing driver
- 1968 » Julian Rhind-Tutt, English actor
- 1974 » Phofo, American musician