Genealogie Van den Heijkant » Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Personal data Andries Jacobus Learbuch
- He was born on July 20, 1877 in Oosterhout.
Ancestors of Andries Jacobus Learbuch
|Antonie Willem Learbuch||Anna Brouwers||Andreas Jacobus van den Heijkant|
Wilhelmina van den Heijkant
Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Adriana Maria Theodora van der Linden
Household of Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Timeline Andries Jacobus Learbuch
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Learbuch
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Learbuch.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Learbuch.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Learbuch.
Historical context (based on birthday July 20, 1877)
- The temperature on July 20, 1877 was about 16.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1877 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1877 » The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigo army in ?ita Nakatsu, rebels.
- 1877 » After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- 1877 » Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
Also born on July 20
- 1304 » Francesco Petrarch, Italian poet († 1374)
- 1757 » Garsevan Chavchavadze, Georgian diplomat and politician († 1811)
- 1858 » Ivan Vucetic, Croatian anthropologist († 1925)
- 1924 » Mort Garson, Canadian composer († 2008)
- 1945 » Johnny Loughrey, Irish singer († 2005)
The publication Genealogie Van den Heijkant has been compiled by M. P. M. van den Heijkant (contact is not possible).