Genealogie Van de Haar » Sidney Robert van Staden
Personal data Sidney Robert van Staden
- He died.
Ancestors of Sidney Robert van Staden
|Coenraad Frederik van Staden|
|Catharina Suzanna du Preez||John Norman|
|Mary Elizabeth Puddephat|
Paul Jacobus van Staden
Sidney Robert van Staden
Johanna Catherine (Joey) van der Merwe
Household of Sidney Robert van Staden
He is married to Johanna Catherine (Joey) van der Merwe.
Timeline Sidney Robert van Staden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Staden
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Staden.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Staden.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Staden.
Historical context (based on birthday November 25, 1890)
- The temperature on November 25, 1890 was about 2.8 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1890 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1890 » The Pan-American Union is founded by the First International Conference of American States in Washington, D.C.
- 1890 » City & South London Railway: London's first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1890 » The first-ever official County Championship match begins. Yorkshire beats Gloucestershire by eight wickets at Bristol. George Ulyett scores the first century in the competition.
Also born on November 25
- 1895 » Wilhelm Kempff, German pianist († 1991)
- 1924 » Takaaki Yoshimoto, Japanese poet, critic, and philosopher.
- 1947 » John Larroquette, American actor
- 1960 » Amy Grant, American singer
- 1981 » Jenna Bush, daughter of George W. Bush and Laura Bush