Genealogie Sleeckx » Maria Anthonissen
Personal data Maria Anthonissen
- She died on December 13, 1744 in Sint Antonius Brecht.
Household of Maria Anthonissen
- Adrianus Bogaerts 1735-1812
About the surname Anthonissen
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Anthonissen.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Anthonissen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Anthonissen.
Historical context (based on day of death December 13, 1744)
- The temperature on December 13, 1744 was about 6.0 °C. There was 7 mm of rainWind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: regen geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden') zijn 'Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk'.
- 1744 » War of the Austrian Succession: The Battle of Toulon begins.
- 1744 » The Treaty of Lancaster, in which the Iriquois ceded lands between the Allegheny Mountains and the Ohio River to the British colonies, is signed in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- 1744 » France and Spain defeat the Kingdom of Sardinia at the Battle of Madonna dell'Olmo.
Also died on December 13
- 1557 » Niccolo Fontana Tartaglia, Italian mathematician
- 1979 » Jon Hall, American actor (b. 1915)
- 1983 » Alexander Schmemann, Orthodox Christian priest and theologian (b. 1921)
- 2007 » Floyd Red Crow Westerman, American actor (b. 1936)
- 2008 » Kathy Staff, British actress (Last of the Summer Wine) (b. 1928)