Database Schutijser en Fock » Petrus Josephus Asselbergs
Personal data Petrus Josephus Asselbergs[ Source 1 ]
- Profession: Winkelier.
- Stamboom Van Mansfeld, one author has confirmed this is the same person
- Genealogie Dagelinckx, Versijp en anderen, one author has confirmed this is the same person
- Stamboom Van Dijk, one author has confirmed this is the same person
- Stamboom Van Rijn/Koedooder/Mangnus/Oorthuis, one author has confirmed this is the same person
- Genealogie Naessens, one author has confirmed this is the same person
Household of Petrus Josephus Asselbergs[ Source 1 ]
Timeline Petrus Josephus Asselbergs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Asselbergs
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Asselbergs.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Asselbergs.
- Check the information Mundia has about Asselbergs.
Historical context (based on birthday January 27, 1773)
- The temperature on January 27, 1773 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: omtrent helder . Special wheather fenomena: dauw . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1773 » The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1773 » American Revolution: Boston Tea Party ? Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawks dump crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
- 1773 » The first recorded Ministry of Education, the Komisja Edukacji Narodowej (Polish for Commission of National Education), is formed in Poland.
Also born on January 27
- 1961 » Gillian Gilbert, British musician (New Order)
- 1964 » Jack Haley, American basketball player
- 1969 » Patton Oswalt, American actor and writer
- 1970 » Emmanuel Pahud, Swiss-born flautist
- 1972 » Wynne Evans, Welsh operatic tenor