Genealogie Reuzel » Lambertus Fakkert
Personal data Lambertus Fakkert
- He was born on February 18, 1831 in Deventer.
- He died on December 8, 1916 in Deventer, he was 85 years old.
- Profession: smid.
Ancestors of Lambertus Fakkert
Johanna Lambert Bishorst
Hendrika Gezina Degger
Johanna Hendrica Marijn
Household of Lambertus Fakkert
Timeline Lambertus Fakkert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Fakkert
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Fakkert.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Fakkert.
- Check the information Mundia has about Fakkert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 22, 1862)
- The temperature on May 22, 1862 was about 11.0 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1862 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1862 » American Civil War: Union forces defeat Confederate troops at Pea Ridge in northwestern Arkansas.
- 1862 » American Civil War: Union forces are defeated in Second Battle of Bull Run.
- 1862 » American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln reluctantly restores Union General George B. McClellan to full command after General John Pope's disastrous defeat at the Second Battle of Bull Run.
Also born on February 18
- 1559 » Isaac Casaubon, French classical scholar († 1614)
- 1848 » Louis Comfort Tiffany, American glass artist († 1933)
- 1896 » Andre Breton, French writer († 1966)
- 1955 » Miles Tredinnick, English playwright
- 1969 » Toma? Humar, Slovenian mountaineer († 2009)