Genealogie Reuzel » Aleida Andree
Personal data Aleida Andree
- She was born about 1836 in Putten.
- She died.
Ancestors of Aleida Andree
Johannes Fredricus Henricus Andree
Johanna Petronella Captijn
Jan Hendrik Huurman
Household of Aleida Andree
- Wilhelmina Antonia Huurman ± 1876-????
Timeline Aleida Andree
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Andree
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Andree.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Andree.
- Check the information Mundia has about Andree.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 25, 1865)
- The temperature on November 25, 1865 was about 12.6 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1865 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1865 » American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1865 » American Civil War ? Fort Fisher North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1865 » American Civil War: A day after Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, U.S. President Abraham Lincoln visits the Confederate capital.