Genealogie Meijer en Van Duivenboden » Leendert Kreukniet
Personal data Leendert Kreukniet
- He was born on May 1, 1897 in Middelburg.
- He died.
Ancestors of Leendert Kreukniet
|Cornelis Kreukniet||Antje Mes||Arijaantje Koolmees|
Household of Leendert Kreukniet
Timeline Leendert Kreukniet
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kreukniet
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kreukniet.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kreukniet.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kreukniet.
Historical context (based on birthday May 1, 1897)
- The temperature on May 1, 1897 was about 10.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1897 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1897 » Elva Zona Heaster is found dead in Greenbrier County, West Virginia. The resulting murder trial of her husband is perhaps the only case in United States history where the alleged testimony of a ghost helped secure a conviction.
- 1897 » The "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" editorial is published in the New York Sun.
- 1897 » The Greek army retreats with heavy losses in the Greco-Turkish War.
Also born on May 1
- 1672 » Joseph Addison, English politician and writer († 1719)
- 1851 » Laza Lazarevi?, Serbian writer and psychiatrist († 1891)
- 1939 » Judy Collins, American folk singer
- 1962 » Maia Morgenstern, Romanian actress
- 1975 » Austin Croshere, American basketball player