Genealogie Hensen » Freek Cleveringa
Personal data Freek Cleveringa
- He was born about 1858 in (Gr) Kantens-Stitswerd.[ Source 1 ]gen lias:
Gemeente: Kantens overlijdensakte: 10
geboortepl: Stitswerd gem. Kantens
Vader Harm Pieters Cleveringa
Moeder Zwaantje Pieters Berghuis
- Resident: in wer.gen lias
Ancestors of Freek Cleveringa
|Pieter Writsers Cleveringa|
|Anje Harms Bretman|
|Pieter Reinders Berghuis|
|Etje Klaassens Palmer|
Harm Pieter Cleveringa
Zwaantje Pieters Berghuis
Household of Freek Cleveringa
He had a relationship with (Not public).
Timeline Freek Cleveringa
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- gl08 (akte 10)
About the surname Cleveringa
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Cleveringa.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Cleveringa.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cleveringa.
Historical context (based on day of death February 23, 1941)
- The temperature on February 23, 1941 was between 1.5 °C and 0.8 °C and averaged 1.8 °C. There was -2.7 mm of rain during 2 hours. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 3, 1940 to July 27, 1941 the cabinet Gerbrandy I, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- 1941 » The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- 1941 » World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailovi? starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1941 » World War II: German troops reach Leningrad, leading to the siege of Leningrad.
- 1941 » At California's March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
Also died on February 23
- 1944 » Leo Hendrik Baekeland, Flemish-American chemist and inventor of the first synthetic plastic, Bakelite (b. 1863)
- 1955 » Paul Claudel, French poet and playwright (b. 1868)
- 1974 » Harry Ruby, American composer and writer (b. 1895)
- 1990 » José Napoleón Duarte, President of El Salvador (b. 1925)
- 2004 » Neil Ardley, English jazz pianist and composer (b. 1937)