Genealogie De Swart » Nicolaas de Swart
Personal data Nicolaas de Swart
- He was born on July 3, 1890 in Gilze-Rijen (Nb,nl).
- He died on October 15, 1909 in Gilze-Rijen (Nb,nl), he was 19 years old.Deel deze pagina Persoonlijke gegevens Nicolaas de Swart
Hij is geboren op 3 juli 1890 in Gilze en Rijen.[ Bron 1 ]
Hij is overleden op 15 oktober 1909 in Gilze en Rijen.[ Bron 2 ]
Beroep: 1909 leerlooier.
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors of Nicolaas de Swart
|Nicolaas Adriaen de Swart|
|Maria Anna Norberta Theeuwens|
Jan Baptist de Swart
Nicolaas de Swart
Timeline Nicolaas de Swart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname De Swart
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Swart.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Swart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Swart.
Historical context (based on birthday July 3, 1890)
- The temperature on July 3, 1890 was about 14.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1890 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1890 » The longest bridge in Great Britain, the Forth Rail Bridge in Scotland, measuring 1,710feet (520m) long, is opened by the Prince of Wales, who later becomes King Edward VII.
- 1890 » The United States Census Bureau begins using Herman Hollerith's tabulating machine to count census returns.
- 1890 » Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
Also born on July 3
- 1951 » Jean-Claude Duvalier, Haitian politician
- 1956 » Montel Williams, American talk show host
- 1959 » Stephen Pearcy, American singer (Ratt)
- 1976 » Andrea Barber, American actress
- 1980 » Kevin Boyle, American basketballer