Stamboom Daudt » Gerritje Degelink
Personal data Gerritje Degelink
- She was born on July 26, 1772 in Enkhuizen.
- Genealogie Boom
- Stamboom Van Galen - Jaring - Zeilstra
- Genealogie Van Wijngaarden
- Stamboom Van Rems-Dijkstra
Household of Gerritje Degelink
- Klaas Jaring 1794-1828
- Aaltje Jaring 1796-1877
- Jan Jaring 1798-< 1875
Attention: An overlap (1798-1875) with sibling with the same name (1803-1846).
- Trijntje Jaring 1799-1862
- Jan Jaring 1803-1846
Attention: An overlap (1803-1846) with sibling with the same name (1798-1875).
- Wijbregtje Jaring 1806-1856
- Rensje Jaring 1809-1828
- Hendrik Jaring 1811-1835
Timeline Gerritje Degelink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Degelink
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Degelink.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Degelink.
- Check the information Mundia has about Degelink.
Historical context (based on birthday July 26, 1772)
- The temperature on July 26, 1772 was about 20.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: regen zeer betrokken omtrent helder . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1772 » King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- 1772 » American Revolutionary War: Samuel Adams and Joseph Warren form the first Committee of Correspondence.
- 1772 » Gustavus III of Sweden stages a Coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
Also born on July 26
- 1875 » Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist († 1961)
- 1885 » André Maurois, French author († 1967)
- 1914 » Erskine Hawkins, American musician and bandleader († 1993)
- 1919 » Virginia Gilmore, American actress († 1986)
- 1926 » Ana María Matute, Spanish author