Stamboom Daudt » Amelia (Melia) Janssen
Personal data Amelia (Melia) Janssen
- First name Melia.
- She died.
Ancestors of Amelia (Melia) Janssen
|Wilhelmina van Heesch|
Johanna Geertruida Konings
Amelia (Melia) Janssen
Johannes Hendrikus de Winter
Household of Amelia (Melia) Janssen
Timeline Amelia (Melia) Janssen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Janssen
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Janssen.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Janssen.
- Check the information Mundia has about Janssen.
Historical context (based on birthday August 5, 1895)
- The temperature on August 5, 1895 was about 14.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1895 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1895 » The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895-96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
- 1895 » At the Swedish-Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after he dies.
- 1895 » While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
Also born on August 5
- 1815 » Edward John Eyre, English explorer († 1901)
- 1961 » Mark O'Connor, American violinist
- 1962 » Richard de Groen, New Zealand cricketer
- 1969 » Paola Volpato, Chilean actress
- 1977 » Mark Mulder, American baseball player