Stamboom Daudt » Apollonia Bruineman
Personal data Apollonia Bruineman
- She died.
Image(s) Apollonia Bruineman
Ancestors of Apollonia Bruineman
|Jan Stephanus (Stephanus) Bruineman (Bruneman)|
|Appolonia Keulemans||Anske Scheltes Dijkstra||Eva Balous|
Johannes/Joannes ((Jan)) Bruineman
Elisabeth Anskes Dijkstra
Cornelis Andries Meeter
Household of Apollonia Bruineman
Notes by Apollonia Bruineman
5-6-1891: krijgt pensioen van f. 168,- als weduwe van C. Meeter, commies 2e klas bij 's Rijks belastingen
Timeline Apollonia Bruineman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Apollonia Bruineman is a descendant of Hermanus Matthias/Brünemann /Bruineman (Hermann) Bruneman.
See also the textual family tree of Hermanus Matthias/Brünemann /Bruineman (Hermann) Bruneman.
About the surname Bruineman
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bruineman.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bruineman.
- Check the information Mundia has about Bruineman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 19, 1860)
- The temperature on May 19, 1860 was about 16.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- 1860 » The Netherlands had about 3 million citizens.
- 1860 » The first Pony Express rider reaches Sacramento, California.
- 1860 » The Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII of the United Kingdom) visits the United States.
- 1860 » South Carolina becomes the first state to secede from the United States.
Also born on January 11
- 1889 » Calvin Bridges, American geneticist († 1938)
- 1923 » Ernst Nolte, German historian
- 1928 » David L. Wolper, American television producer
- 1938 » Arthur Scargill, British politician
- 1978 » Emile Heskey, English footballer