Stamboom Daudt » Marretje Stelling
Personal data Marretje Stelling
- She was born on April 29, 1888 in Enkhuizen.
- She died on September 11, 1968 in Enkhuizen, she was 80 years old.
Household of Marretje Stelling
Timeline Marretje Stelling
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Stelling
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Stelling.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Stelling.
- Check the information Mundia has about Stelling.
Historical context (based on birthday April 29, 1888)
- The temperature on April 29, 1888 was about 9.2 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1888 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1888 » Death of the Argentine politician Domingo Sarmiento, after whom the Latin American Teacher's Day is chosen.
- 1888 » The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C..
- 1888 » The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
Also born on April 29
- 1667 » John Arbuthnot, English physician and satirist († 1735)
- 1875 » Rafael Sabatini, Italian/British writer († 1950)
- 1952 » Nora Dunn, American actress
- 1960 » Robert J. Sawyer, Canadian writer
- 1984 » Vasilis Xanthopoulos, Greek basketball player