Genealogie Apon » Lucie Sylvia Apon
Personal data Lucie Sylvia Apon
- Profession: hoofdklerk Penataran Angkatan Laut Surabja.
Ancestors of Lucie Sylvia Apon
|Fredericus Aurelius (Frits) Apon|
|Anna Wilhelmina Apon|
Willem Frederik Alexander (Wim) Apon
Lucie Sylvia Apon
Fritz Johannes Adler
Adrianus Jacobus (Arie) Oosterkerk
Household of Lucie Sylvia Apon
She had a relationship with (1) Fritz Johannes Adler.
The couple divorced on May 6, 1955 at Soerabaja.
She had a relationship with (3) Adrianus Jacobus (Arie) Oosterkerk.
Timeline Lucie Sylvia Apon
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Apon
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Apon.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Apon.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Apon.
Historical context (based on birthday November 28, 1923)
- The temperature on November 28, 1923 was between 2.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.4 °C. There was -2.1 mm of rain during -8 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- 1923 » The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 1923 » The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1923 » Firestone Tire and Rubber Company begins production of balloon-tires.
- 1923 » The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
Also born on November 28
- 1935 » Randolph Stow, Australian author
- 1942 » Paul Warfield, American football player
- 1950 » Russell Alan Hulse, American physicist, Nobel laureate
- 1970 » Álex López Morón, Spanish tennis player
- 1984 » Andrew Bogut, Australian basketball player