Stamboom Schipper » Anthonie de Gooijer
Personal data Anthonie de Gooijer
- Stamboom Van Barneveld et al
- Stamboom Meijer - Wentzel
- Stamboom van Frances Vraets en Guus Roijen
- Parenteel van Tuijl omgeving Amerongen, one author has confirmed this is the same person
Ancestors of Anthonie de Gooijer
|Anthonie de Gooijer|
|Jannetje van Barneveld (ook Wel van Amerongen)|
|Klaas Achterberg (van Agterberg)|
|Elisabeth van Wakeren|
Jan de Gooijer
Anthonie de Gooijer
|Neeltje (Nellie) de Gooijer|
|Elisabeth de Gooijer|
|Martinus Adrianus (Niek) de Gooijer|
|Dick de Gooijer|
|Anthonie (Tun) de Gooijer|
Household of Anthonie de Gooijer
Timeline Anthonie de Gooijer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname De Gooijer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Gooijer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Gooijer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Gooijer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 7, 1890)
- The temperature on August 7, 1890 was about 19.5 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1890 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1890 » The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1890 » Nellie Bly completes her round-the-world journey in 72 days.
- 1890 » At West Point, New York, the United States Naval Academy defeats the United States Military Academy 24-0 in the first Army?Navy football game.
Also born on September 25
- 1798 » Jean-Baptiste Élie de Beaumont, French geologist († 1874)
- 1933 » Brian Murphy, British actor
- 1953 » Richard Harvey, British musician and composer (Gryphon)
- 1964 » Joey Saputo, Canadian businessman and sports executive
- 1974 » Tye Harvey, American pole vaulter