Stamboom Schipper » Anthonie de Gooijer
Personal data Anthonie de Gooijer
- Stamboom Van Barneveld et al
- Stamboom Meijer - Wentzel
- Stamboom van Frances Vraets en Guus Roijen
- Parenteel van Tuijl omgeving Amerongen, one author has confirmed this is the same person
Ancestors of Anthonie de Gooijer
|Anthonie de Gooijer|
|Jannetje van Barneveld (ook Wel van Amerongen)|
|Klaas Achterberg (van Agterberg)|
|Elisabeth van Wakeren|
Jan de Gooijer
Anthonie de Gooijer
|Neeltje (Nellie) de Gooijer|
|Elisabeth de Gooijer|
|Martinus Adrianus (Niek) de Gooijer|
|Dick de Gooijer|
|Anthonie (Tun) de Gooijer|
Household of Anthonie de Gooijer
Timeline Anthonie de Gooijer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname De Gooijer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Gooijer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Gooijer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Gooijer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 7, 1890)
- The temperature on August 7, 1890 was about 19.5 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1890 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1890 » The first-ever official County Championship match begins. Yorkshire beats Gloucestershire by eight wickets at Bristol. George Ulyett scores the first century in the competition.
- 1890 » Canada and Bermuda are linked by telegraph cable.
- 1890 » The Pan-American Union is founded by the First International Conference of American States in Washington, D.C.
Also born on September 25
- 1930 » Shel Silverstein, American humorist and author († 1999)
- 1933 » Erik Darling, American folk singer/songwriter († 2008)
- 1939 » Feroz Khan, Indian actor († 2009)
- 1963 » Mikael Persbrandt, Swedish actor
- 1973 » Bridget Marquardt, American model