Stamboom Schipper » Maria Alida Beijnes
Personal data Maria Alida Beijnes
Ancestors of Maria Alida Beijnes
|Jacobus Johannes Beijnes|
|Anne Maaria van de Grift|
|Elisabeth van Wassenaar|
Godefridus Gerardus Beijnes
Catharina Johanna Rikkinga
Maria Alida Beijnes
Household of Maria Alida Beijnes
- Anna Catharina Veldhoven 1873-1909
Timeline Maria Alida Beijnes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Beijnes
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Beijnes.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Beijnes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beijnes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 6, 1864)
- The temperature on July 6, 1864 was about 17.5 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1864 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1864 » The Shinsengumi sabotage the Choshu-han shishi's planned attack on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya. This event is known as Ikedaya Jiken.
- 1864 » The Great Sheffield Flood: The largest man-made disaster ever to befall England kills over 250 people in Sheffield.
- 1864 » American Civil War: Sherman's March to the Sea ? At Waynesboro, Georgia, forces under Union General Judson Kilpatrick prevent troops led by Confederate General Joseph Wheeler from interfering with Union General William T. Sherman's campaign destroying a wide swath of the South on his march to the Atlantic Ocean from Atlanta, Georgia.
Also born on March 6
- 1806 » Elizabeth Barrett Browning, British poet († 1861)
- 1831 » Philip Sheridan, American Civil War Union cavalry officer († 1888)
- 1953 » Jacklyn Zeman, American actress
- 1967 » Julio Bocca, Argentine ballet dancer
- 1972 » Jaret Reddick, American musician (Bowling For Soup)
The publication Stamboom Schipper has been compiled by Cor Schipper. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/familie-schipper-stamboom/