Stamboom Schipper » Maria Alida Beijnes
Personal data Maria Alida Beijnes
Ancestors of Maria Alida Beijnes
|Jacobus Johannes Beijnes|
|Anne Maaria van de Grift|
|Elisabeth van Wassenaar|
Godefridus Gerardus Beijnes
Catharina Johanna Rikkinga
Maria Alida Beijnes
Household of Maria Alida Beijnes
- Anna Catharina Veldhoven 1873-1909
Timeline Maria Alida Beijnes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Beijnes
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Beijnes.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Beijnes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beijnes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 6, 1864)
- The temperature on July 6, 1864 was about 17.5 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1864 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1864 » In his State of the Union Address President Abraham Lincoln reaffirms the necessity of ending slavery as ordered ten weeks earlier in the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1864 » American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment "Attack-in-depth" assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is wounded slightly but immediately is promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1864 » Savannah, Georgia falls to General William Tecumseh Sherman, concluding his "March to the Sea".
Also born on March 6
- 1818 » William Claflin, 27th Governor of Massachusetts († 1905)
- 1936 » Elmira Zherzdeva, Soviet singer and voice actress
- 1937 » Ivan Boesky, American stock trader
- 1973 » Greg Ostertag, American basketball player
- 1977 » Giorgos Karagounis, Greek soccer player