Stamboom Meijer » Simon I van Saarbrucken
Personal data Simon I van Saarbrucken
- He was born about 1120.
- He died on June 23, 1182, he was 62 years old.
Matches in other publicationsThis person also appears in the publication:
- Stamboom Jan Jansen van Oosterhout
- Genealogie Spaan
- Stamboom Groeneveld
- Stamboom Hintjes
- Stamboom Baijens en Gelens
- Stamboom Schilt-Paans
- Stamboom Doornbos
- Stamboom Baris
Ancestors of Simon I van Saarbrucken
|Sigebert van de Saargau|
± 1060-± 1118
|Nn van de Saargau?|
± 1060-± 1105
|Simon van Lotharingen|
|Adelheid van Leuven|
Friedrich van Saarbrucken
± 1100-± 1135
Gisela van Lotharingen
± 1110-± 1160
Simon I van Saarbrucken
Mathilde van Sponheim
± 1125-± 1180
Household of Simon I van Saarbrucken
He is married to Mathilde van Sponheim about 1150.
- Jutta van Saarbrucken ± 1150-± 1223
- Simon II van Saarbrucken ± 1155-± 1208
- Heinrich van Saarbrucken ± 1160-± 1228
- Sofie van Saarbrucken ± 1160-± 1214
Notes by Simon I van Saarbrucken
Graaf van Saarbrucken
Timeline Simon I van Saarbrucken
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Saarbrucken
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Saarbrucken.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Saarbrucken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Saarbrucken.
Also died on June 23
- 1582 » Shimizu Muneharu, Japanese military leader (b. 1537)
- 1677 » Wilhelm Ludwig, Duke of Württemberg (b. 1647)
- 1775 » Karl Ludwig, Freiherr von Pöllnitz, German adventurer and writer (b. 1692)
- 1806 » Mathurin Jacques Brisson, French naturalist (b. 1723)
- 2005 » Manolis Anagnostakis, Greek poet (b. 1925)