Stamboom Meijer » George van Horn
Personal data George van Horn
- He was born about 1545.
- He died about 1608 in Geldrop, he was 63 years old.
Ancestors of George van Horn
|Maximiliaan van Horn|
|Barbara van Montfoort|
|Antoine de Croy Chimay|
± 1470-± 1545
|Anne van de Gracht|
± 1500-± 1550
Martin van Horn
Anne de Croy Sempy
George van Horn
± 1545-± 1608
Eleonore van Egmond
± 1545-± 1582
Household of George van Horn
He is married to Eleonore van Egmond on January 26, 1574 at Gaesbeek.
Notes by George van Horn
Timeline George van Horn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Horn
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Horn.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Horn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Horn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 26, 1574)
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- 1574 » Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1574 » Guru Ram Das became the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1574 » Henry III becomes King of France.
The publication Stamboom Meijer has been compiled by D. J. Meijer. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-meijer-stamboom/