Database Van Broekhoven » Johanna Petronella Franken
Personal data Johanna Petronella Franken
- She was born on March 24, 1883 in Oosterhout.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Petronella Franken
Household of Johanna Petronella Franken
- Johanna Maria van der Linde 1912-1985
Timeline Johanna Petronella Franken
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Franken
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Franken.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Franken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Franken.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 3, 1904)
- The temperature on November 3, 1904 was between 2.6 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 6.2 mm of rain during 96 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
- Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
The publication Database Van Broekhoven has been compiled by J. van Broekhoven. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/database-van-broekhoven/