Database Van Broekhoven » Arie van Kleef
Personal data Arie van Kleef
- He died.
Ancestors of Arie van Kleef
|Wouter van Kleef||Leentje Lodder||Johannes Henderik Mokers|
Arie van Kleef
Arie van Kleef
Josephina Maria Meijers
Household of Arie van Kleef
Timeline Arie van Kleef
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Kleef
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Kleef.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Kleef.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Kleef.
Historical context (based on birthday May 2, 1894)
- The temperature on May 2, 1894 was about 10.9 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1894 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1894 » The Battle of Yalu River, the largest naval engagement of the First Sino-Japanese War.
- 1894 » Governor Davis H. Waite orders the Colorado state militia to protect and support the miners engaged in the Cripple Creek miners' strike.
- 1894 » Auguste and Louis Lumière patent the Cinematographe, a combination movie camera and projector.
Also born on May 2
- 1886 » Gottfried Benn, German author († 1956)
- 1935 » Luis Suárez Miramontes, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1962 » Jimmy White, English snooker player
- 1980 » Milo? Glogovac, Serbian footballer
- 1983 » Christa Rigozzi, Swiss model