Database Van Broekhoven » Maria Elizabeth Alida van der Wilk
Personal data Maria Elizabeth Alida van der Wilk
- She died.
- Familie Deering en vertakkingen, one author has confirmed this is the same person
Ancestors of Maria Elizabeth Alida van der Wilk
Maria Elizabeth Alida van der Wilk
Petrus Cornelis Post
Household of Maria Elizabeth Alida van der Wilk
Timeline Maria Elizabeth Alida van der Wilk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van der Wilk
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van der Wilk.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van der Wilk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van der Wilk.
Historical context (based on birthday January 22, 1889)
- The temperature on January 22, 1889 was about 1.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1889 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1889 » Preston North End is declared winner of the original football league.
- 1889 » In Colorado, Nicholas Creede strikes it rich in silver during the last great silver boom of the American Old West.
- 1889 » The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 miles between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
Also born on January 22
- 1797 » Maria Leopoldina of Austria, Empress of Brazil († 1826)
- 1909 » Porfirio Rubirosa, Dominican diplomat and international playboy († 1965)
- 1971 » Stan Collymore, English footballer
- 1975 » David Výborný, Czech ice hockey player
- 1981 » Beverley Mitchell, American actress