Berkemeijer Genealogie » Antonius Bervoets
Personal data Antonius Bervoets
Ancestors of Antonius Bervoets
|Johanna Petronella Olivier L'|
|Johannes (Jannes) Janssen||Wilhelmina Erve van Het|
Grada Olde Monnickhoff
Household of Antonius Bervoets
Timeline Antonius Bervoets
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Bervoets
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bervoets.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bervoets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bervoets.
Historical context (based on birthday June 5, 1878)
- The temperature on June 5, 1878 was about 12.7 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1878 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1878 » Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1878 » Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1878 » Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
Also born on June 5
- 1895 » William Boyd (actor), American actor († 1972)
- 1923 » Jorge Daponte, Argentine racing driver († 1963)
- 1973 » Galilea Montijo, Mexican actress
- 1979 » Pete Wentz, American musician (Fall Out Boy)
- 1980 » Mike Fisher, Canadian ice hockey Player (Ottawa Senators)