Berkemeijer Genealogie » Antonius Bervoets
Personal data Antonius Bervoets
Ancestors of Antonius Bervoets
|Johanna Petronella Olivier L'|
|Johannes (Jannes) Janssen||Wilhelmina Erve van Het|
Grada Olde Monnickhoff
Household of Antonius Bervoets
Timeline Antonius Bervoets
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Bervoets
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bervoets.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bervoets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bervoets.
Historical context (based on birthday June 5, 1878)
- The temperature on June 5, 1878 was about 12.7 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1878 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1878 » Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore opens at the Opera Comique in London.
- 1878 » The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1878 » Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
Also born on June 5
- 1878 » Pancho Villa, Mexican revolutionary († 1923)
- 1950 » Abraham Sarmiento, Jr., Filipino journalist & political activist († 1977)
- 1961 » Anthony Burger, American musician and singer († 2006)
- 1976 » Giannis Giannoulis, Greek basketball player
- 1977 » Nourhanne, Lebanese singer